Saturday, April 13, 2013

Far from perfect, but real.

Hello there! 

Lets start this whole blogging journey off with who I am and why in the world I am who I am today. I am many things, as are all of us. I am a daughter, sister, wife, niece, aunt, step-mom, mommy (one of, if not the favorite title of mine), friend, step-daugher, cousin, co-worker and most importantly daughter of the King (okay, maybe this one is my favorite).!! 

I walk in the body of a twenty something but inside I feel I bare the soul of a ninety something. 
Since October of 2011, I have gone from being a single lady knocking out bucket list items living in a loft in downtown LA to a world entirely different. A world completely foreign to me. I am now a married woman, to the man of my dreams might I add, with a 6 year old step daughter and a mommy to an angel. Don't worry, I will share many posts with all the details to come. 

My life has been packed with many tests. Only by the grace of God have those test been made into testimonies. Testimonies in which I have created this blog to share. Not only am I the many things I have listed above but I am also a sinner... and a believer. Because of my faith and Jesus' death on the cross and resurrection, I am forgiven. I hope that in sharing my walk, including the many stumbles, with you all that the Lord may be able to use me as a vessel through which He shines. 

Some days I am full of sarcasm and others I allow the little things to get under my skin. I have days where I am overcome with sorrow and days where I have many tears of laughter; but in all my days I will praise Him and give God all the glory. 

Welcome to my life as Mrs. Acosta

My love and I on our wedding day 10-11-12



God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. I can not wait to see this blog grow. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited to watch this blog evolve! You're a beautiful writer. My prayers are with you always!

    ReplyDelete